The Series of Unfotunate Events by Lemony Snicket 192 pages
This book was awesome. It told about clever kids finding thier way out of a bunch of misfortune. This book is so cool. I would recomend it for young people.
A lot of people have been telling me that this is a good series to read and it's very interesting. I think I'll read it someday. (And by someday I mean probably this school year:)
Your puppet show was great, Emily! It was so funny and I really liked the questions that you asked Digory. I can't wait to film it tomorrow for other people to see!
12 comments:
I agree about jow it was a great book and it was awesome how Violet always found a way to escape Count Olaf.
I loved how Violet always had an idea to escpe.
I see those books every where but I just haven't read them yet, mabey I should try them.
I have been seeing those books every where but I just haven't tryed them yet. Mabey I should start with that one.
I love how Violet always thinks of a way to escape Count Olaf.
A lot of people have been telling me that this is a good series to read and it's very interesting. I think I'll read it someday. (And by someday I mean probably this school year:)
Wow... Im actually the first one to comment on a blog.. Anyway, this book is awesome.. I read it in 5th grade... P.S (Please Follow Me)
I've never read this series. hhhmmmmm... Who are the kids who find their way out of the misfourtune?
Your puppet show was well thought out and funny.
Your puppet show was well thought out and funny.
Your puppet show was great, Emily! It was so funny and I really liked the questions that you asked Digory. I can't wait to film it tomorrow for other people to see!
I love the series of unfortuneite events!! have you read the other ones? If you haven't you should!!!
Post a Comment