I did not get to see it but it must of been good!
Well planned and funny puppets.
Your project was great i really liked it.
Your puppet show was well thought out and funny.
I didn't get to see your presentation, but I sure wish I had! I bet it was wonderful!!!
Great puppets, very revealing Questions
It was a delightful little puppet show. When are you going to film it??????
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I did not get to see it but it must of been good!
Well planned and funny puppets.
Your project was great i really liked it.
Your puppet show was well thought out and funny.
I didn't get to see your presentation, but I sure wish I had! I bet it was wonderful!!!
Great puppets, very revealing Questions
It was a delightful little puppet show. When are you going to film it??????
Post a Comment