Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My 3 day weekend

I had an awesome weekend it was so cool. I went up to Milerton Lake and went on my friends boat. They got a new raft and it was really bouncy. We bounced like 5 feet into the air, I'm not exaggerating! The raft could seat 4 people. 3 people in the back, and 1 person in the front.The house we stayed in was 4 stories, it was my friends aunt and uncle's house(they really own the boat).We also took turns on the kayak. There was a small balcony with Humming Bird Feeders, so I stood really still, and was very patient and I was able to touch one. The humming bird's feathers were soft. I had an awesome weekend filled with fun.

4 comments:

Andrew (KCK) said...

did you go fishing
vote on the polls on my blog

Anonymous said...

Your weekend was so cool!

Gisel from Rm14 said...

Sounds awesome!!! I've never done any of that cool stuff before, but I really, really want to!!

Tanner Gorman said...

Oh my gosh! I love Millerton!!!